64264 State HWY 46 Northome, MN 56661
Phone: (218) 897-5234
CABIN CANCELLATION POLICY
We have a 60-day cancellation policy for cabin rentals. Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to your reservation date will have deposits returned, less our $50 service charge.
We want your stay to be as easy and enjoyable as possible! Here are a few of our guidelines and policies to keep in mind before you come and during your stay.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Vehicles: We have LIMITED parking, so please be aware of how many vehicles you are bringing. We have overflow parking for additional vehicles.
- Check-in is on Friday after 3pm. There are NO early check-ins. We take pride in our clean cabins and have extra precautions we take due to COVID-19. Please do not arrive early!
We love dogs, but we must ensure that our resort is safe for everyone. For that reason, we only allow them in cabins #7 and #8 and in our RV park. Guests are required to sign a pet policy form upon arrival.
- 2 dog limit per cabin or RV site. No exceptions.
- Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
- Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended. We will give one reminder. If more reminders are required, you will need to find other accommodations.
- Do not leave dogs unattended in cabins. If you must leave your furry friend, they are requested to be kenneled while you are gone.
- Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other guests. If your pet is too vocal, you'll need to find other accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed in any other cabins besides #7 & #8. If we find that your furry friend has visited inside one of our other cabins, you (and the renter of the cabin) will be asked to leave. You are responsible for any rental charges up to that point and no part of your deposit will be refunded.
- Sorry, no other pets allowed.
- Pet Rates:
- Cabins: $15/day, per dog
- RV Sites: $5/day, per dog
- A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. Deposits can be done on our "Reservations" page under "Pay Your Deposit".
- $150 deposit required for 3 night stays.
- $500 deposit on all 3-bedroom cabins.
- $300 deposit on all 1- and 2-bedroom cabins.
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are due within 15 days of reservation for current year. If booking for following year, deposits are due by January 1st to hold your reservation.
There are a few changes we have made due to COVID-19. Please no check-ins until after 3 pm to allow time for proper cleaning. We will email you 1 week prior to your arrival with any changes. Thank you for your cooperation!